Mostardi Platt has developed and implemented a task management tool called the Compliance Management Process to assist clients in managing ongoing environmental, health & safety (EHS) activities associated with permits and compliance.
Compliance Management Process (CMP®) began as a basic spreadsheet tool. Over the course of more than 20 years of usage and refinement, and with valuable input from our clients, it has evolved into a secure, cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS).
CMP® is provided as a service by Mostardi Platt. This service includes:
- The evaluation of the client’s facilities in order to determine specific tasks necessary to assist in meeting compliance requirements.
- Loading the software with each of these tasks.
CMP® key features include:
- Ease of Use
- Create and update tasks to meet current requirements on an ongoing basis.
- The ability to add attachments, such as task completion checklists or other documents, to verify that the task was completed.
- Task escalations to induce the person responsible for completion with a prompt. Additional escalations also go to the responsible person’s supervisor to encourage follow-up.
- Creation and use of event driven tasks templates. This special task could be for activities that require a specific set of either prior or post event tasks for completion.
- Document library file cabinet which provides a location to store both current and historical permits, regulations, and other applicable records.
- Links are included for fast searching of both federal and state environmental agencies, OSHA, and other appropriate web links.
Who benefits from CMP®?
Organizations with ongoing EHS compliance requirements derive the greatest benefit. However, businesses of all sizes will appreciate the value-added benefits of CMP®. As a task management tool, CMP® provides an effective, user-friendly method to manage the ongoing requirements for the completion and documentation of EHS and other tasks.
888 Industrial Drive,
Elmhurst, IL 60126